Data processing is at the core of any business. Spigulis & Kukainis professionals are licensed General Data Protection Regulations specialists in the Republic of Latvia, and thus can provide consultations, company audits, or traning seminars regarding GDPR issues, which include:
- Drafting of agreements regarding the processing of data, and consent for the use of date
- Internal procedures and policies regarding date
- Data processing registration with national authorities.
- Date transfer flows within and out of the European Union
- Various other issues regarding the general right to privacy and the associated data protection issues that affect “big data” businesses.